Wonder of the World
The natural wonders, archeological treasures, and cultural charms of the Yucatán are at your fingertips on this all-inclusive day of exploration. Roam the vast archeological site of the Maya city of Chichén Itzá, cool off with a dip in a serene cenote, snap photos of colorful buildings in colonial Valladolid, and relax between stops on a spacious coach complete with an open bar.
Get picked up from your hotel or meet the bus at an easy location nearby and nibble on pastries. You will arrive at Cenote Hubiku, a cavernous freshwater pool in a light-filled limestone cave, and dive in for a surreal swim or head over to Casa Don Tadeo where you can taste a wide variety real home made Tequila and even see how it is made!
Dry off over a buffet lunch of typical Maya dishes like slow-cooked, marinated pork, and hop back on the bus for the last leg of the drive to breathtaking Chichén Itzá. This archeological site features excavated ruins and well-preserved temples, including the enormous ancient Mesoamerican ball court, where sacrificial games were played with deadly stakes.
Peer into the mysterious depths of the Cenote Sagrada, and then climb back into the comfort of the bus, where an open bar of beer, wine, and cocktails offers the perfect refreshment after sightseeing in the heat. Your final stop is in the quiet colonial city of Valladolid, where the pastel walls of shops and restaurants are a colorful backdrop for pictures.
Chichén Itza’s Main Castle is an historic and cultural landmark.
Swim in the waters
Swim in the calm waters of the cenote. Hubiku’s waters are unique for their refreshing qualities.
Our local cousine expressed through a varied buffet.
Taste a wide variety of tequila flavors in the local museum.
Chichen Itza Premiere's highlights
- Chance to explore breathtaking UNESCO-listed Chichén Itzá
- Comprehensive guided tour of world-famous Maya site
- Mystical swim in the luminous underground Cenote Hubiku
- Time to stroll the streets of charming colonial Valladolid
- Plenty to eat & drink with breakfast, lunch & an open bar
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku, and Valladolid
- Admission fees
- Continental breakfast onboard the bus
- Buffet lunch with sodas and beer
- Open bar onboard the bus
- Most Hotel Pickups in Cancun, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Cancun
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You must contact Chichen Itza Sightseeing at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.
- Most Hotel Pickups in Cancun, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen.
Check our videos