Wonder of the World
Spend the day exploring the well-preserved ruins at Chichén Itzá, gaze up at the steps of the Kukulkan Pyramid, and go for a refreshing swim in a spectacular underground cenote. Stop by the charming colonial city of Valladolid, and enjoy a tasty buffet lunch along the way.
After convenient pickup from your hotel, head into the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula to discover a sparkling, picturesque cenote cavern pond at Hubiku. Dive into the cool, clear water and chat with your guide about how these jungle-surrounded pools are formed from underground freshwater streams. Recharge with a tasty buffet lunch of Yucatecan specialties before heading to the region’s main historic attraction.
Upon arrival at Chichen Itza, embark on a comprehensive guided tour that immerses you in the archaeological site’s most breathtaking landmarks. Marvel at the mysterious Kukulkan Pyramid and learn about its role in pre-Columbian Maya civilization from your engaging guide. Nearby, take a look at the largest ball court in the Americas and imagine ancient players involved in a rousing game of pok ta pok, a ritual that was practiced throughout the Maya Empire.
Catch your reflection in the Cenote Sagrado sacrificial pond, the Temple of the Warriors, and the Observatory, which dates back over 1,000 years. On your way back, make a stop at the main square of Valladolid and admire its colonial architecture and the 16th-century San Gervasio Church before drop-off back at your hotel.
Chichén Itza’s Main Castle is an historic and cultural landmark.
Swim in the waters
Swim in the calm waters of the cenote. Hubiku’s waters are unique for their refreshing qualities.
Our local cousine expressed through a varied buffet.
Taste a wide variety of tequila flavors in the local museum.
Chichen Itza Regular's highlights
- Chance to explore breathtaking UNESCO-listed Chichén Itzá
- Kukulkan Pyramid, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Chance to check out Mayan ball court & ancient Observatory
- Opportunity to swim in Cenote Hubiku, an underground cavern
- A stop to explore the charming colonial city of Valladolid
- Guided tour of Chichén Itzá, Hubiku, and Valladolid
- Admission fees
- Buffet lunch
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Transportation from a meeting point in Tulum
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- A nominal surcharge for lockers and life jackets at Cenote Hubiku is payable on the day of your activity.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must contact Chichen Itza Sightseeing at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.