Cozumel by Jeep
EEmbark on a comprehensive exploration of Cozumel, the largest island along Mexico’s Caribbean coast. Cruise along the sea aboard a comfortable jeep, visit the Punta Sur ecological reserve, go for a snorkeling adventure at the world’s second-largest reef, and enjoy a moment with dolphin.
After your convenient hotel pickup, head to Playa del Carmen to board the ferry towards Cozumel. Upon arrival, get in your jeep to begin a thrilling road trip that exposes the island’s gorgeous natural scenery. You can even drive the jeep yourself, as long as you have your license with you.
Leave the vehicle at Punta Sur, a local ecological reserve, where you’re likely to spot crocodiles and exotic birds. Here, you can snap some memorable shots at the towering white Celerain Lighthouse, located on Cozumel’s southern tip, before you continue to famous Chankanaab Park to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
Once you’ve had a moment to relax on the beach, try snorkeling part of the Great Maya Reef, an enormous stretch of vibrant underwater hues. Swim along the colorful coral formations, home to a wide variety of exotic tropical fish and lobsters, as well as several man-made artifacts that have sunk to the bottom of the sea. Wrap it up with 15 minutes of interaction with a dolphin! When you’re done in the water, it’s time to make the return journey back to your hotel, passing all of the natural wonders once again on your way.
Visit this beautiful ecological reserve full of natural beauty
Let your kids and family interact with Chankanaab’s dolphins
Enjoy the best restaurants with exotic native fare.
Explore the Island
Exciting activities and shopping in Cozumel’s downtown area.
Cozumel by Jeep highlights
- Jeep expedition around the natural wonders of Cozumel
- Crocodiles & tropical birds in Punta Sur ecological reserve
- Fantastic views of the turquoise sea at Celerain Lighthouse
- Snorkeling in Chankanaab Park & at the Great Maya Reef
- Opportunity to pet, kiss & play with a friendly dolphin
- Guided jeep tour of Cozumel
- Shared jeep
- Admission to Chankanaab Park
- Snorkeling equipment
- Buffet lunch & sodas
- Roundtrip transportation by bus & ferry to and from your Cancun hotel
- 15-minute dolphin interaction
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must bring a valid driver’s license.
- Each jeep fits up to 4 people on a shared basis.
- The jeep transmission is manual.