Kukulkan’s Day & Night
Experience 1 of the world’s New 7 Wonders before and after dark with this all-inclusive excursion. Explore world-famous ruins, take a swim in the Hubiku Cenote, and take in an impressive light and sound show projected on the famous Kukulcán Pyramid.
After pickup from your hotel, sit back for a ride in an air-conditioned coach with an open bar on board. First, stop for a refreshing swim at the cenote of Hubiku, a natural sinkhole with crystal-clear waters once used by the ancient Maya. Feast on a buffet lunch at the site, and then continue on to Chichén Itzá. As your guide leads you on a tour of this elaborate complex, which features the most diverse set of Mayan architecture in one location, discover monumental buildings such as the Kukulcán Pyramid and the Observatory.
Once the sun sets, take your seat under the stars for a spectacular light and sound show. As an array of colors dance across the ruins, illuminating them in the dark, audio commentary delves deep into Mayan history. Gain insight into various customs and rituals, discover the secrets of the ancient Mesoamerican ballgame, and learn about the significance of the equinox, when a shadowy serpent was thought to descend the pyramid of Kukulcán. After the exciting display, end your day with a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
Chichén Itza’s Main Castle is an historic and cultural landmark.
Swim in the waters
Swim in the calm waters of the cenote. Hubiku’s waters are unique for their refreshing qualities.
Our local cousine expressed through a varied buffet.
Late evening, the main castle project the mayan history in a wondeful light show.
Chichen Itza Premiere's highlights
- One of the most visited archaeological sites in Mexico
- Refreshing swim in the clear waters of the Hubiku Cenote
- Sights of the iconic Kukulcán Pyramid before & after dark
- Spectacular light & sound show projected on the pryamid
- Delicious buffet lunch & unlimited drinks on the tour coach
- Exclusive guided day and night tour of Chichén Itzá
- Admission to archaeological site, Hubiku Cenote, and light and sound show
- Headphones for light and sound show commentary
- Lunch buffet with soda and beer
- Unlimited soda, water, beer, tequila, whiskey, rum, and wine on board the coach
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Transportation from a meeting point in Tulum
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Cancun
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You must contact Chichen Itza Sightseeing at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.
- Most Hotel Pickups in Cancun, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen.