Coba Mayan Sunset
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into Coba, an ancieant Maya city on the Yucatán Peninsula. This impressive archaeological site features the ruins of a once-thriving civilization, which you get to explore before visiting the Cenote Multun-Ha.
After pickup from your hotel, take a relaxing drive to the archaeological site at Coba. Your guide shares commentary that helps you get acquainted with the current customs of this region as you begin your exploration of the Mayan civilization that once flourished here. Explore ruins of some of the structures that marked the beginnings of the Mayan culture, including the towering Nohoch Mul pyramid.
Then, make your way to the gorgeous Cenote Multun-Ha, and cool off in its pristine waters. Finally, sit down for a delicious dinner of traditional Mexican food as you watch a live show with music and an authentic Maya ball game.
The Main structure in Coba is climboable to a 42 meter height.
Ball Game Spectacle
The Ball Game was an entertaining activity of the Mayan Civilization.
Our local cousine expressed through a varied buffet.
Dive into the waters
Multun Ha, the underground cenote.
Coba Mayan Sunset's highlights
Guided tour of the impressive archaeological site of Coba
Chance to climb Nohoch Mul, the authentic Maya pyramid
Opportunity to delve into the mysteries of the Mayan culture
Chance to cool of in pristine waters of Cenote Multun-Ha
Convenient hotel pickup & drop-of
Guided tour of Coba and Cenote Multun-Ha
Continental breakfast and dinner
Buffet lunch and 1 drink per adult
Bottled water, sodas, beer, and tequila onboard the bus
Roundtrip transportation to and from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
Transportation from a meeting point in Tulum
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- A nominal surcharge for the use life jackets in Multun-Ha, as well as for the use of video cameras in Coba, is payable on the day of your activity.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You must contact Cancun Sightseeing at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.