Dos Ojos Park is a system of five drowned caves north of Tulum. With a well-preserved natural environment, crystal clear waters and fresh is ideal to enjoy it with the whole family.
Tulum the only Mayan archeological zone that is located on the seashore.
Swim in Cenote
Dos Ojos’s clear waters are unique.
Tulum Explorer also includes
- Bilingual guide
- Full Snorkel Gear
- Refreshments (water, soda and beer) while on board of the bus
- Entrance to Dos Ojos
- Tour through Tulum’s Ruins
- Bring comfortable shoes, swiming suit and towels
- Consider additional expenses in your budget
- 10.00 USD Natural Reserve Fee