Tulum & Dos Ojos
Uncover the secrets
Travel back in time during a day trip to the mysterious Maya ruins of Tulum. Uncover the secrets of this ancient civilization as you tour the archeological site with a guide, enjoy some free time to dig your toes into the sand of Tulum’s picture-perfect beach and then take a refreshing dip in Cenote Dos Ojos.
After you’re picked up from your hotel, ride along jungle-fringed roads to Tulum, a walled Maya city perched on the coast above the crashing waves of the Caribbean. En route, your guide shares facts about the ancient Maya and the trade routes that crisscross the Yucatan.
Once you arrive, enter the archeological site to explore the mysteries of this fascinating and well-preserved city. Listen to theories about Maya rituals, worship, and daily life as you walk around the site’s clifftop Castillo.
From the site, you can look out over the coast and Tulum’s famous stretch of long white sand. After your tour, have some free time to take photos, go for a walk along the beach, or take a dip in the balmy turquoise waters of the Caribbean before the return ride to your hotel.
Tulum the only Mayan archeological zone that is located on the seashore.
The Main Structure in Cobá is climbable to a 42 meter height.
Swim in the Cenote
Jump in cenote Multun Ha.
Have a wonderful cooked meal in our local restaurant
Tulum & Dos Ojos' highlights
- Chance to travel through time & explore enigmatic Tulum
- Refreshing swim in the Cenote Dos Ojos
- Free time to swim at Tulum’s breathtaking white-sand beach
- Fantastic views of the sea from the top of the Maya city
- Insights into Tulum’s history & ancient Maya traditions
Guided tour of Tulum and Cenote Dos Ojos
Admission to the archaeological site
Bottled water and sodas
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel
Transportation from a meeting point in Tulum
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must contact Cancun Sightseeing at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.
- All Snorkeling equipment, life jacket and locker rentals are not included.
- There will be a 3.00 USD Natural Reserve Fee upon arrival.